Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our First Photo Card!!!

As you can see from the previous post we've entered the world of photo greeting cards!!!  Yep...we are one of those families now and our Jack Russel terrier, Boogie, even made an appearance!  Now, my Daddy swears that people who feature their pets in Christmas cards are just not right.  Good thing we never got around to taking the picture with the hubby and me along with our three dogs and one horse for last year's Christmas card.  We were even going to put red and green scarves on the dogs and a Santa hat on the horse!  Who else thinks that he might have left THAT Christmas card off of the fridge!

On this year's card are a few pictures taken recently.  Of course, it features our little bundle of joy, Caleb.  Definately the best looking Santa I've ever seen!  The family picture is one of a very few of the three of us together which can only mean one thing- we need to get to using that timer setting on our new camera!  The ornament is special for two reasons.  First, the Hubby and I both attended college and veterinary school at Mississippi State University...GO DAWGS!  Second, every year since I was born my parents have given me a teddy bear Christmas tree ornament!  Our tree is covered in bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment