Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I love Shutterfly!

I am new to a lot of things in this computerized, digital world.  Namely, digital photography, online photo sites and blogging.  However, after placing one order already with Shutterfly for Christmas cards, I am in love!  It was simple and quick!  We've already recieved them in the mail and they look great!  (I may be a little biased though considering my brand new baby is featured on them!)

But here is the another wonderful thing about Shutterfly- their promotions are awesome!  I've already come across 3 different promotional deals they have and they are great!  This is the first I've participated in personally.  They now have a promotion for 50 Free Holiday Cards for bloggers!

What is even better is that the holiday card selections are GREAT!  They have tons of options that look nice, creative and professional- all you have to do is take the pictures and drop them into place!  Here are some of my favorites:






So, even though we've already ordered and recieved some beautiful Christmas cards, I think we'll order some more and then maybe some adorable custom thank you cards for baby Caleb to send out!  Now the problem is...which to choose???!!!  While I'm visiting the Shutterfly website I can order some custom gift mugs with his mug for Grandmommy & Granddaddy or perhaps a photo calendar!

Why don't you check out Shutterfly- I promise you'll love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment