So hubby dear,
this is not a plea for presents.
It is more like window shopping...
1) boots (Uggs- Classic Cardy) - because they look sooo cozy!
2) built-ins for the living room - to have somewhere to store our books, "stuff" and of course the all-important TV!
|from Better Homes & Gardens|
3) subscription for Garden & Gun magazine -yes there is such a thing!
4) boots (Frye Shirley Riding boots) -because they are just sooo aristocratic- (I can just picture red wool coats, sweat slicked horses and hounds!)
5) Kindle - because I'm beginning to get sick of the clutter but I just can't let go of my favorite books (even if they are just paperbacks)!
6) cookbook- Mad Hungry: Feeding Men and Boys by Lucinda Scala Quinn - don't be fooled by the title, women will eat this food too, I promise, I've made four of her recipes already...DELICIOUS (and easy!)
7) cookbook- Frank Stitt's Southern Table: Recipes and Gracious Traditions from Highlands Bar and Grill -because I loooove to cook good food and my mouth waters when I think about the time we dined at another of his restaurants, Bottega in Birmingham.
8) did I mention boots??? (Hunter Wellies! in navy)
...so Santa baby, hurry down the chimney (although we have a gas fireplace) tonight!