Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Momma's Day!

This year was my first Mother's Day to celebrate as a real live Momma!

to this guy:




I feel soooo lucky!


Although we are trying to cut down on gifts and other purchases I still made out like a bandit!
...with my

new cook book,
new (and much needed) colander,
and beautiful flowers!



After church and lunch,
we went to the park!

where we went strolling...

cheesing...

swinging...

and sliding!

It was all very fun...


...and exhausting!


Overall it was a wonderful way to spend my first real live Mother's Day as a mother!

The only part missing?
My dear, sweet Momma  :(

but she's 3 hours away.

A few days earlier Caleb and I sent her our love...

signed with finger paint!



What else have we been up to?

Going to First Fridays!



Wearing very cool outfits to day care!
"My Pop is the Coolest!"

Attempting our own 6 month old photo shoot!













but wait...

getting closer...




and finally!!!!


That's all folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment