Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gotta Start Somewhere

It dawned on me while reading the blogs of some of my new Alabama friends, that it has been over 2 months since I set up this blog and yet, ZERO posts appear!  As odd as it sounds, there is a reason for this (not a very good reason mind you).  The reason for this desolate blogscape is that I just haven't known where to start.  That's it and that's all.  My plans were to start this blog before the birth of my first baby.  I planned to share some stories and thoughts about the pregnancy as well as the birth and to go from there.  By the way, Baby Fishy entered this big, wide world on October 5th.  My plan failed miserably.  After this miraculous debut there were now two huge glaring obstacles to my leap into blogging...the forementioned excuse and now...an overwhelmingly time consuming little angel we call Caleb.  So here we are...but you know what?  You Gotta Start Somewhere!!!


10 days old

I still have stories to tell...oh do I ever have stories!  However, I suppose I will have to scatter them throught my future posts...I know you are dying with suspense!

No comments:

Post a Comment